Financial Tune Up Financial Tune UP
Financial Tune UP
Financial Tune Up, Long Island Bankruptcy Attorneys, Long Island Business Bankruptcy, Nassau County Bankruptcy, Suffolk County Bankruptcy
Take the end of summer financial tune up. Now is the time to take control and make realistic financial decisions with the support and guidance of an experienced bankruptcy attorney.
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Are you only making the minimum payments on your debts?
2. Are bill collectors call you on a regular basis?
3. Does the thought of sorting out your finances make you scared or feel out of control/
4. Are you using your credit cards to pay for necessities?
5. Are you unsure of how much debt you really have?
6. Have you continually changed your phone number to avoid people contacting you?
7. Have you taught your kids not to pick up the phone when you see an 800 number or an out of the area number?
8. Have you not had a good night sleep in the last few months?
Have you answered yes to two or more of these questions? If you did, it is time for a financial intervention. Today is the day to take back control of your financial life. With the help of an experienced bankruptcy attorney you will be able to look at the kind of assets you have, assess the amount of debt you have and evaluate the type of debt you are in.
Bankruptcy Attorney Heath Berger, is a Suffolk County Bankruptcy Attorney and Nassau County Bankruptcy Attorney, with offices across Long Island.